Friday, May 1, 2009

13-Strange Delicacies


The strangiest food I have ever eaten was lamb fries. My family went on a trip to Oklahoma and we went to a restraunt in which the waiter asked if we wanted lamb fries. I looked at my dad and he said they were really good. I decided why not they cannot be that bad. The waiter brought them out and I had a couple and I thought they were really good. My dad then asked me if I knew what part of the lamb the fries came from. I said probably someplace I don't want to know. He asked the waiter and the waiter told us they came from the male part of a lamb. I said I didn't care because they were good. This was the strangest food I have ever eaten. I think with the way society is today, there will be a bigger variety of food to choose from. There are so many more animals and parts that people eat now-a-days.

No comments:

Post a Comment